Customer Team Position
Transparent Classroom provides an online platform for educators to lesson plan,
record what’s going on in their classroom, share information and photos with parents, and see patterns in the
Our users are polite, eloquent, and hard-working teachers and admins. They serve children with grace and
conviction in the classroom. We equip them with record-keeping solutions specific to their unique pedagogical needs
so they can keep up with the specific challenges of a Montessori classroom.
We’re a self-funded, profitable startup, so we never have to think about investors before our teachers. We are an
authentic, innovative, non-hierarchical team that embraces personal growth and development.
Our ideal candidate has top-notch customer support skills and is ready to flip the table on the conventions of a
normal work environment. They have enough ambition to grow TC and themselves, and the humility to give
devotional support to our teachers whenever they need it.
- Improve the lives of over 10,000 teachers and the 75,000 children they guide.
- Move fast. Have an idea? Let’s try it… today.
- Care deeply about user experience, and work relentlessly to delight our customers.
- Never stop improving, making our team and software better every day.
- Are friendly, goofy, joyful, social justice conscious, and body-positive.
- Are a small and nimble team of 7: 2 developers + 5 customer team people.
- Learn fast and are comfortable with technology.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Are excited by a flat team that relies on collective management.
- Are passionate about education and supporting teachers.
- Thrive in ambiguity, are willing to teach and learn in every interaction.
- Can roll with our fun, alternative team.
Your role would include…
- Giving 10-20 live demos and trainings to new schools each week.
- Answering support emails and phone calls.
- Learning all about Montessori education.
- Professional growth through passion projects, team and elective trainings, etc.
- 40 hours a week, M-F, 9am to 5pm (or something similar.)
- Competitive salary, three weeks PTO, paid holidays, health options.
- Being on site in Seattle at least 75% of the time (the rest can be remote).
If this sounds like a good fit, fill out this application. We would love to talk to you!