• Please read through all our School Policies (see website). www.stepppingstones.org.za
• Should your child show symptoms of developmental, physical, social/emotional or behavioral issues, Stepping Stones has a policy of recommendation of assessment by an appropriate specialist. Parents are expected to give full support to any recommended interventions (see Admission policy)
• Parents who are new to Stepping Stones are expected to attend a Parent Information evening during the last term of the year preceding your child’s entry to this school. You will be advised of the date & time.
• All parents are expected to attend all school meetings (annual AGM, Parent Information Evenings, Parent/Teacher reviews, school fund raising events, etc.) in the best interest of their child/ren and the relationship between the school and the family.
• Stepping Stones advises prospective parents to further educate themselves about the Montessori Method so as to support your child’s learning experience.
• School terms are according to the Western Cape Education Department annual calendar. Children who do not attend school for any reason during each term will still be charged for the classes they miss.
• I/we agree that, in the event of a dispute regarding any school policy and practice with the school, any member of the school committee, any employee, or any other parent, I/we will submit a complaint in writing to the school principal and participate in the school’s dispute resolution process in good faith. I also agree the school may appoint an independent mediator to resolve serious disputes and that I will abide by the mediator’s recommendations.
Te encontraste con un error! Desafortunadamente, Transparent Classroom ya no admite el trabajo en Internet Explorer. Actualice a un navegador moderno como Chrome, Firefox o Edge.
Algo salió mal y recibimos un informe de error al respecto.
Háganos saber exactamente lo que está haciendo cuando se produce el error; los pasos para reproducir el problema nos ayudarán a resolver el problema más rápido.
Parece que ha deshabilitado el uso de cookies.
Transparent Classroom necesita cookies para funcionar correctamente. Además, son deliciosos.
Puede obtener más información sobre cómo protegemos sus datos aquí.
Por favor, permitir el uso de cookies, o contáctenos para recibir asistencia.