You ran into an error! Unfortunately, Transparent Classroom no longer supports working on Internet Explorer. Please upgrade to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Edge.
Something went wrong and we've received an error report about it.
Let us know exactly what you're doing when the error occurs; steps to reproduce the issue will help us solve the problem faster.
Please use the following link to retrieve the transcript request form and submit to your child’s current school if applicable.
Transcript Request Form
We value diversity among our students. We do not discriminate in our enrollment policies on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin.
1. A non-refundable application fee of $100 is due at the time of application submission. Payment can be made through Venmo @MaterAmoris verification code 8178 or by check made out to Mater Amoris Montessori School.
2. This application form does not in itself guarantee acceptance into the program.
3. Admission is determined by the Admission Committee. The committee reviews all parts of a child’s application for suitability to the program and balance within the classrooms in mind. Children must be 5 years old by September 1st to be eligible for Kindergarten unless it has been determined by the school and family that they are academically, socially, and emotionally prepared for Kindergarten.
4. When a child is offered admission, an Enrollment Contract and non-refundable $500 deposit is required in order to reserve a space for the above named child in the Mater Amoris program.
5. Tuition payments are made through FACTS tuition management system. Tuition payments can be made on an annual, semester, or monthly basis. Payments must be up-to-date in order for a child to attend school and/or for student records to be released.
6. Students are registered for an entire year, or from the time they enroll until the end of the school year. No reductions in tuition will be made for absence or withdrawal before the end of the year, regardless of the date of withdrawal. Parents/guardians are responsible for the entire year’s tuition. Only in cases of service, diplomatic orders, or job transfers out-of-state may contracts be adjusted at the discretion of the Head of School. In the case of dismissal, all fees are non-refundable and tuition must be paid in full.
7. The school day is Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the full-day session. Children must be picked up no later than 3:45 p.m. for the full-day session.
8. Morning and Afternoon Care is available as the Sunrise and Sunset Clubs to all enrolled children for an additional fee. Morning care is offered 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Afternoon care is available 3:45 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Children who arrive before 8:30 a.m. or are picked up after the end of the dismissal window will be charged the drop-in rate. There is limited space in these programs. It is offered on a first come, first served basis.
I have carefully read the statements above and the fee schedule for the school. I hereby agree to comply with the terms expressed in the statements above and to be bound by the school policies outlined in the family handbook.
I understand that I must submit a $100 non-refundable application fee in order for my application to be considered.
Transparent Classroom needs cookies to work correctly. Also, they're delicious.
You can learn more about how we protect your data here.