Te encontraste con un error! Desafortunadamente, Transparent Classroom ya no admite el trabajo en Internet Explorer. Actualice a un navegador moderno como Chrome, Firefox o Edge.
Algo salió mal y recibimos un informe de error al respecto.
Háganos saber exactamente lo que está haciendo cuando se produce el error; los pasos para reproducir el problema nos ayudarán a resolver el problema más rápido.
Please use the following link to retrieve the transcript request form and submit to your child’s current school if applicable.
Transcript Request Form
We value diversity among our students. We do not discriminate in our enrollment policies on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin.
1. A non-refundable application fee of $100 is due at the time of application submission. Payment can be made through Venmo @MaterAmoris verification code 8178 or by check made out to Mater Amoris Montessori School.
2. This application form does not in itself guarantee acceptance into the program.
3. When a child is offered admission, an Enrollment Contract and non-refundable $500 deposit is required in order to reserve a space for the above named child in the Mater Amoris program.
4. Tuition payments are made through FACTS tuition management system. Tuition payments can be made on an annual, semester, or monthly basis. Payments must be up-to-date in order for a child to attend school and/or for student records to be released.
5. Students are registered for an entire year, or from the time they enroll until the end of the school year. No reductions in tuition will be made for absence or withdrawal before the end of the year, regardless of the date of withdrawal. Parents/guardians are responsible for the entire year’s tuition. Only in cases of service, diplomatic orders, or job transfers out-of-state may contracts be adjusted at the discretion of the Head of School. In the case of dismissal, all fees are non-refundable and tuition must be paid in full.
6. The school day is Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. for the half-day session and 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the full-day session. Children in the half day program must be picked up no later than 12:00 noon for the half-day session and 3:45 p.m. for the full-day session.
7. Morning and Afternoon Care is available as the Sunrise and Sunset Clubs to all enrolled children for an additional fee. Morning care is offered 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Afternoon care is available 3:45 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Children who arrive before 8:30 a.m. or are picked up after the end of the dismissal window (12:00 noon for half-day or 3:45 p.m. for full-day) will be charged the drop-in rate.
I have carefully read the statements above and the fee schedule for the school. I hereby agree to comply with the terms expressed in the statements above and to be bound by the school policies outlined in the family handbook.
I understand that I must submit a $100 non-refundable application fee in order for my application to be considered.
Parece que ha deshabilitado el uso de cookies.
Transparent Classroom necesita cookies para funcionar correctamente. Además, son deliciosos.
Puede obtener más información sobre cómo protegemos sus datos aquí.
Por favor, permitir el uso de cookies, o contáctenos para recibir asistencia.