Does your child have any allergies, special needs, or is there other important information we should be aware of?
Do you have any questions or concerns regarding your child's health, temperament, learning ability, or socialization?
Namaste Montessori School values diversity among its students and admits students of any race, color, religion, nationality, and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Namaste Montessori School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, religion, gender identity, or sexual orientation in administration of educational and admissions policies.
When no openings are available children will be placed in the applicant group waiting list. In the event of an opening, children in this group will be considered for enrollment, based on age, in accordance with Montessori principles of education.
Transfer students from other Montessori schools, siblings of currently enrolled students, and children of staff members may be granted priority for enrollment.
This application is valid for three years from application date until the child is no longer eligible for enrollment.
If an offer of enrollment is declined for any reason, the application will be withdrawn.
1. If at all possible, parents are encouraged to speak with the Head of School or Assistant Head of School and tour the classroom before submitting an application.
2. An application for admission form must be completed and submitted.
3. Head of School determines the availability of enrollment.
- If an opening is available, an interview is scheduled with the prospective student and parents to determine appropriateness of placement.
- If no opening is available, the student is placed on wait list.
4. If enrollment is offered, parents must sign an enrollment contract and submit a refundable security deposit equal to one month’s tuition or annual/bi-annual payment. There will be a two-week time limit from the day the offer is mailed to respond to an enrollment offer, after which the school cannot guarantee placement.